I think my wishlist is reasonable lol ! I hope i get all this and more lmfao.. ;) ! What are you guys wishing for this Christmas?! LET ME KNOW! so i can add it to my list lmaooo... ohh goodness!
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Elf $1 Lipstick Swatches!
I love these lipsticks! For a dollar they really are worth trying, you just can't go wrong. The packaging is horrid to say the least but the formula and smell are really nice! Give them a go and let me know if you love them as much as i do ! P.s sorry for the crappyish pics lol my lips got tired hhaha!!
Monday, August 15, 2011
Sooo somebody sent me a ton of qts on my youtube and I thought I'd answer them here (my blog is lackin' lovin') so everybody can read them too !! :)
1) where do you shopp? i love your clothing style! where do you buy them? Everywhere. forever21, torrid, tjmax, local Chicago stores, umm target??
2) what are your top 10 favorite nail colors *brands/names to do? do you paint them a lot? Yes I am constantly painting my nails. As far as my top ten with names and brands idk! I need to think about that. I will make a video on that!!!!
3) What hair products do you use daily for your hair (when you wear it naturally curly)?? how often do you ever straighten all of it? My hair is not curly. Its actually really straight. When i want it to looks wavyish i will just spray something anything really in it and scrunch it up. I dont use or favor any specific product rly.. anythin im not picky ;)
4) Also, what makeup do you use daily? (daily lipgloss, mascara, face makeup, concealer etc)
what is your daily skincare routine?? it is flawless. I dont wear makeup everyday but if i want to I will wear concealer a powder over it lipstick something for the cheeks and brows. eh simle stuffsss.My skincare routine is easy i just cleanse my face with clean&clear, exfoliate 2-3 times a week, and tone my face with witch hazel 1-2 times a day. ooh and moisturize of course!
5) What is your favorite perfume that you use? deodorant? Um atm my favorite are my Mark. ibiza sol, my VS body sparys (fresh&clean) and my MK hollywood perfume. Deodorant??.. hmm i just use secret :)
6) opinions on piercings? favorite earrings? My studs are my favorite, without them i feel like a boy idk whyyy!! opinion on piercings ? ehh dont cur lol. ppl pierce your shit if you want! its a free country!
which piercings do you have right now? just my ears.
7) what did you go to college for? liek what's your professionn? I dont have a profession and i was just taking general courses!
btww, do you have a facebook? i'll add you! noo i dont have a public fb =(
:) hope you can get back to me
talk to you soon ! thankss
HOPE YOU ENJOYED! THANKS FOR STOPPING BY LOVES!!!!
Monday, June 6, 2011
-Pink Jacket: Tjmax
- Romper: Discovery clothing
- Purse: Liz Claiborne
-Dress: Discovery clothing
-Purse: Tommy Hilfiger [tjmax YEARS ago]
- Shoes: Calvin Klien [idk where from]
-Shirt: idk lol! i think pacsun
-Necklace: Discovery clothing
-Sandals: Discovery clothing
-Purse: Target [LE]
-Dress: Forever21 [or old navy]
-Purse: Juicy Couture [outlet]
- Flip Flops: old navy
-Bracelet: Charolette Russe !
Friday, May 20, 2011
Thursday, May 19, 2011
I loooove this Orly polish ! I bought it way back and totally forgot I even had it but recently have been rockin it! Now its a french manicure polish so it took layers and layers to actually get this pink to look opaque. Grr! Gotta find a polish that looks like this but doesn't take four layers to look like this. Any suggestions?!
Sunday, May 15, 2011
A dupe for Two faced natural eyeshadows ? The colors are VERY similar in color and texture. Here are some swatches!
The other one is natural eye kit which was a gift from a lovely friend! She bought it from rue21.
On the right its the rue21 shadows and on the left is the two faced starting from the top going sideways!
You can see the colors are VERY similar but some have different tones.. They might look identical but they're slightly different. That being said I would say to try hunting this baby down bc its worth saving your money! :)
These are a must in my collection bc i love neutral shades! yuumyum.